- Product description
NEC P525ULVisible yet noiseless – bringing a sense of calm to your meeting spaces
Scalable visualisation has never been so silent. With an outstandingly low noise level of just 22dB*, the P525UL is quieter than the ticking of a watch.
Thanks to the completely sealed engine, this laser projector is filter-free meaning 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. Comprehensive connectivity and optional WiFi provide the utmost flexibility and time saving operation. The enhanced embedded MultiPresenter functionality enables wireless presentation and screen sharing for up to 16 devices simultaneously, out of the box to your meeting room. The technology is future-proof with the capability of processing 4K inputs at 30Hz. Bringing the future of projection to your meeting room has never been easier, quieter and as low maintenance than with the NEC P525UL.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 22dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Minimised Carbon Footprint – with only 320W power consumption in normal mode for lowering your TCO.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
*in Eco mode / normal mode: 24 dB / High Bright mode: 27 dB
- Technical data
Manufacturer Nec Name NEC P525UL SKU 1000007625 Manufacturers Code / SKU 60004708 Products EAN 5028695613591 Application Installation projectors Product Type LCD Lamp type Laser ANSI lumens 5000 ANSI lumens ANSI lumens (eco) 3000 ANSI lumens Resolution 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Format 16:10 Contrast 500000 : 1 Operating noise 27 dB Operating noise eco 22 dB Lamp life 20000 hours Projection ratio 1.23-2 : 1 Horizontal lens shift -29 % Lens Shift vertical -60 % Horizontal keystone correction 30 ° Vertical keystone correction 30 ° Inputs 2 x HDMI Inputs,1 x USB Type A,1 x USB Type B,1 x VGA Inputs,1 x 3.5mm Jack Product dimensions (width) 48 cm Product dimensions (height) 12.2 cm Product dimensions (depth) 40.7 cm Product weight (net) 9.7 Colour White Condition New Warranty 36 month Warranty type Bringin service
- Projection distance calculator
- Contact person
Your specialist adviser100% personal advice01508 53 50 54I can help you with detailed information and advice.Shane Riches