- Product description
NEC PA703UL (incl. Lens)Suitable for
- 80% Business
- 20% School
The only LCD-based laser projectors that can claim 100% zero maintenance
Delivering an exceptional visual experience, the NEC PA703UL installation projector satisfies your viewing audience, whilst its long-lasting, truly maintenance-free operation satisfies your budget and administrative targets.
The brilliant colour of LCD technology is combined with a long-lasting laser light source, plus a completely sealed optical engine. Requiring no lamp and no filter, the result is zero maintenance and consistently brilliant colour brightness, since no dust can contaminate the LCD panels. This unique and technologically advanced projector enables operators to benefit from significant cost and resource savings.
Projecting 7,000 ANSI lumen brightness, the PA703UL projector targets corporate and higher education users to equip their large meeting spaces, conference rooms and lecture halls. Also suitable for digital signage in leisure and hospitality environments.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
- Cost conscious & powerful cabling – with just CAT6 network cabling, transfer content over up to 100m using HDBaseT connectivity standard. Supply multiple projectors with one source and benefit from the unique HDBaseT-out daisy-chain interface.
- Impress with brilliant colours & contrast – astound your audience as the projector processes a wider colour space with Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion and higher dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Peace of mind copyright protected content – let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content via the HDMI interface.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Technical data
Manufacturer Nec Name NEC PA703UL (incl. Lens) SKU 1000011543 Manufacturers Code / SKU 40001330 Products EAN 5028695613942 Application Installation projectors Product Type LCD Lamp type Laser ANSI lumens 7000 ANSI lumens Resolution 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Format 16:10 Contrast 2500000 : 1 Operating noise 42 dB Lamp life 20000 hours Projection ratio 1.3-3.02 : 1 Horizontal lens shift 20 % Lens Shift vertical 10 % Inputs 2 x HDMI Inputs,3 x Ethernet inputs,1 x RS232 inputs,1 x USB Type A,1 x Display Port inputs,1 x VGA Inputs,1 x 3.5mm Jack Outputs 1 x 3.5mm Audio outputs Product dimensions (width) 58 cm Product dimensions (height) 20.8 cm Product dimensions (depth) 49.4 cm Product weight (net) 18.2 Colour Grey Condition New Warranty 36 month Warranty type repair service
- Projection distance calculator
- Contact person
Your specialist adviser100% personal advice01508 53 50 51I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.Adrian Stober