- Product description
NEC PE455ULSuitable for
- 70% Business
- 30% School
Essential silence for captivating presentations
Quieter than the ticking of a watch, NEC’s silent projection ensures all eyes and ears are trained on the presenter and not diverted by distracting noise.
Built on the award winning P Series, the new PE Series delivers all the corresponding benefits yet targeted at a more cost conscious user. Supporting collaborative working practices, the enhanced embedded MultiPresenter functionality enables wireless presentation and screen sharing for up to 16 devices simultaneously, out of the box. The technology is future-proof with the capability of processing 4K inputs at 30Hz.
Designed for zero maintenance in classrooms and meeting rooms, the long-life laser light source and sealed optical engine allows the vivid high brightness of 3 LCD technology to shine for up to 20,000 hours of optimised visual performance.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 22dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Minimised Carbon Footprint – with only 308W power consumption in normal mode for lowering your TCO.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
- Technical data
Manufacturer Nec Name NEC PE455UL SKU 1000011532 Manufacturers Code / SKU 60004912 Products EAN 5028695613898 Application Business projector Product Type LCD Lamp type Laser ANSI lumens 4500 ANSI lumens Resolution 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Format 16:10 Contrast 500000 : 1 Operating noise 24 dB Lamp life 20000 hours Projection ratio 1.23-2 : 1 Horizontal lens shift -60 % Lens Shift vertical -29 % Inputs 2 x HDMI Inputs,1 x Ethernet inputs,1 x RS232 inputs,1 x USB Type A,1 x 3.5mm Jack Outputs 1 x 3.5mm Audio outputs Product dimensions (width) 48 cm Product dimensions (height) 12.2 cm Product dimensions (depth) 40.7 cm Product weight (net) 9.7 Colour White Condition New Warranty 36 month Warranty type Pickup service
- Projection distance calculator
- Contact person
Your specialist adviser100% personal advice01508 53 50 54I can help you with detailed information and advice.Shane Riches