- Product description
NEC PX1004UL-BK (with NP18ZL lens)Suitable for
- 100% Business
The PX1004UL – simply “install & forget”. First grade high end blue laser diode light source, combined with an unique quality Phosphor wheel technology and no filter replacement required, results in an up to 20,000 hours hassle free operation. These features, bundled with a low overall power consumption, provide exceptional reliability and an attractive total cost of ownership addressing long lasting Signage installations or Museums.
Superior cinema picture quality, especially on large screens is provided by 4k signal processing performance. Enhanced by an optional new ultra-short throw lens, this projector is also perfectly suited for Rental/Staging, Higher Education and large Corporate installations.
All in all a perfect custom-tailored solution, saving you valuable time and money for a secure investment into a brighter future.
- Resource-saving – up to 20,000 h maintenance-free operation thanks to Laser Light Source technology, filter less dust shielded design & integrated liquid cooling system.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Easy Way to Large Viewing – use the OPS slot for built-in players, HDMI-out signal loop-through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability to provide large presentation pictures.
- Maximum Flexibility – 360 degree installation in any direction, unique geometric adjustment, Picture in Picture and 3D support offer unrivalled installation capabilities for any application.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Technical data
Manufacturer Nec Name NEC PX1004UL-BK (with NP18ZL lens) SKU 1000001141 Manufacturers Code / SKU 40001151 Products EAN 0805736062823 Application Installation projectors Product Type DLP Lamp type Laser ANSI lumens 10000 ANSI lumens Resolution 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Format 16:10 Contrast 10000 : 1 Operating noise 40 dB Operating noise eco 35 dB Lamp life 20000 hours Projection ratio 1.73-2.27 : 1 Horizontal lens shift -15 % Lens Shift vertical -30 % Inputs 1 x HDMI Inputs,1 x Display Port inputs,1 x VGA Inputs Outputs 1 x HDMI outputs Product dimensions (width) 50 cm Product dimensions (height) 21.6 cm Product dimensions (depth) 58.3 cm Product weight (net) 28 Colour Black Condition New Warranty 36 month Warranty type Bringin service
- Projection distance calculator
- Contact person
Your specialist adviser100% personal advice01508 53 50 51I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.Adrian Stober