- Product description
NEC PX1004UL-WH (without lens)Suitable for
Think about projection technology in a whole new light! The NEC PX1004UL is a powerful installation laser projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all-new applications. With more consistent brightness, improved color fidelity, and tilt-free or portrait modes these laser projectors will deliver in new verticals such as retail, simulation, and theme park installations. Furthermore, the laser module delivers 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operations, reducing your total cost of ownership!
- 100% Business
- High-brightness, lower power consumption enhance always-on capabilities of laser projection
- Ideal for new applications such as digital signage
- Lamp-less operation reduces TCO
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these laser projectors are still great for demanding integration applications such as higher education and corporate
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing digital loop through capabilities
- Seamlessly blend multiple images with integrated edge blending capabilities
- Built-in HDBaseT enabels simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals.
- Technical data
Manufacturer Nec Name NEC PX1004UL-WH (without lens) SKU 1121050 Manufacturers Code / SKU 60004077 Products EAN 5028695612747 Product Type Projectors Application Installation projectors Product Type DLP Lamp type Laser ANSI lumens 10000 ANSI lumens Resolution 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Format 16:10 Contrast 10000 : 1 Operating noise 40 dB Operating noise eco 35 dB Lamp life 20000 hours Horizontal lens shift -15-15 % Lens Shift vertical -30 % Horizontal keystone correction 40 ° Vertical keystone correction 40 ° Product dimensions (width) 50 cm Product dimensions (height) 21.6 cm Product dimensions (depth) 58.3 cm Product weight (net) 29 Colour White Condition New Warranty 36 month Warranty type Bringin service
- Projection distance calculator
- Contact person
Your specialist adviser100% personal advice01508 53 50 54I can help you with detailed information and advice.Shane Riches