- Product description
Ricoh SP C360DNw
The compact and reliable SP C360DNw is designed for small teams for easy access with frequent use. With its small footprint and front control, this A4 LED color printer is ideal for the desk or counter. Thanks to the low TEC value, it is particularly environmentally friendly and also impresses with its low energy consumption in sleep mode. The SP C360DNw is easy to use and install and quickly produces accurate prints at an attractive price.
With 30 pages per minute and the first black and white page after 7.2 seconds and the first color page after 8.6 seconds, the SP C360DNw is designed for performance. You can choose between normal and high yield toners and flexible paper handling supports a wide range of business needs. It also offers more security with the Confidential Print function, which protects sensitive data from unauthorized access.
- Compact design with front access for easy installation in busy work environments
- Intuitive, tiltable 4-line LCD control panel for quick access to all functions including setup wizard for easy installation without IT support
- LED technology for high-quality prints at impressive speed for printing a document with 1,200 dpi at the same speed as a document at 600 dpi
- Wide range of flexible printing options including Mopria, Google Cloud Print and AirPrint as well as WiFi Direct and NFC
- with WiFi as standard for fast, easy networking right after switching on
- Technical data
Manufacturer Ricoh Name Ricoh SP C360DNw SKU 1000005771 Manufacturers Code / SKU SP C360DNw Products EAN 4961311919985 Function Printing technology LED Print speed black and white 30 Pages/min Copy speed (max.) 30 Paper sizes DIN A4, DIN A5, DIN A6, DIN B5 Number of paper Trays 1 Duplex Copy Product dimensions (width) 40 cm Product dimensions (height) 36 cm Product dimensions (depth) 51.5 cm Product weight (net) 32 Condition New Warranty 24 month Warranty type Bringin service
- Contact person
Your specialist adviser100% personal advice01508 53 50 54I can help you with detailed information and advice.Shane Riches