You can't find the answer to your question here? No problem, contact us and we will help you personally:
- visunext is one of the largest buyers of projectors in Europe and thanks to strong and strategic relationships with the manufacturers, the company is able to purchase in large volumes to minimise costs. This enables us to offer extremely competitive prices to our customers combined with excellent customer service.
- Normally our members of staff will competently answer your queries by email or telephone. However, if you wish to come to our office and discuss your requirements in person, we would ask you to make an appointment.
- Our advisers have excellent product knowledge and are thoroughly trained. They are kept up to date with the latest product developments by regular training sessions from the manufacturers. We can offer expert advice on products ranging from a budget home cinema projector to a complex, media controlled installation for conference facilities. Over the past few years our organisation has advised more than 100,000 customers ensuring a perfect projector solution. It is our philosophy to provide expert, impartial and friendly advice.
- It is possible to limit the time window by means of express delivery. In this case, additional service fees are charged by the delivery company. We will be happy to check the possibilities for you individually. In principle, delivery takes place from Monday to Friday.
- All products in our shop are provided with an availability. The stock level is displayed in real time. This means that every product marked as in stock is actually available for you directly from our on-site warehouse. These products are ready for you to dispatch within a few hours and will be dispatched the same day if your order is completed before 3pm. If a product is not in stock, we indicate in the shop the delivery time from our supplier to us. Despite intensive supplier relationships, these can deviate in rare cases. Once an order has left our logistics, the approximate shipping time is 1-3 days. TNT parcels are delivered to you throughout Germany on the next working day by 2 pm.
- No problem. Our forwarding agent (normally UPS) should leave a notification and you can arrange a convenient second delivery. The carrier will attempt 3 deliveries before the consignment is shipped back to the warehouse.
- Our forwarding agents are usually UPS and TNT. In exceptional cases we may use another shipping agent.
- As soon as the goods have been picked up by UPS from our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number. You can track the delivery online or via the UPS website. If the goods are shipped with another carrier, you will only receive a shipment notification. We are happy to provide assistance with the tracking of a consignment.
- We do not currently offer the option of shipping to packing stations. We will be happy to deliver your order to a different delivery address. If this is not possible for you, we will send the goods to UPS or TNT depots near you on request.
- We can certainly ship to a different address than the invoice address. This option is available via the online order process. There is, for instance, no problem to delivering to your place of work which may be more convenient.
- With our own logistics, we are happy to provide you with flexible support if things need to move faster. We will gladly arrange express or Saturday deliveries for you at an extra charge. To avoid wasting time, please contact us by phone.
- In the rare event of transport damage, you will of course not suffer any disadvantage. The forwarding agents are liable for all damage in transit. Please look out for obvious damage on acceptance and make a note of this with the carrier. In order to settle the damage, please contact us immediately.
Logistics / delivery information
- Yes, we accept payment by VISA or Mastercard.
- We only supply public institutions and companies known to us on account. As a public institution or company, please send us your official order by fax or post or as a PDF. (Fax: +49 0221 58834 49)
- We offer credit terms to many larger companies (subject to status) and to the public sector (education, health, government bodies). We simply require an official purchase order (on your letterhead) with a signature. This can be sent by post, by fax or as a PDF file by email. Payment by invoice is not possible for new customers via the online order process.
- Even after the expiry of the warranty period, we are at your side with advice and support. We will be happy to advise by telephone whether we think a repair makes economic sense.
- If you are not satisfied with an item, you have a right of revocation of 14 days as a private person within the meaning of §13 BGB (German Civil Code). If you conclude the purchase contract in our shop, this right does not apply. However, you will then have the opportunity to test the product on site. If you are a trader, company or public institution and wish to return an item, you do not have the right of withdrawal by law. In this case, please contact us. We will then check your return request individually and decide whether a goodwill return is possible. You will find further information in the right of withdrawal.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). Alternatively, you can use our cancellation form, but this is not a mandatory requirement for the effective exercise of the right of cancellation.
- If your product has developed a fault within the warranty period, the normal procedure is to contact the manufacturer directly. If you do not have the contact details, please contact the sales team for the appropriate telephone number. You will require the serial number of the item and your invoice as proof of purchase. Time scale will be dependant on the manufacturer and the seriousness of the issue. If the product you receive is faulty (DOA), please contact us immediately so that we can help resolve the problems.
Exchange / Revocation
- You can pick up the products at our headquarters. You can find the directions here.
- As a specialist for home cinema and presentation technology, we will advise you in detail on the phone or by e-mail. Of course, you can convince yourself of the quality of our advice and our product know-how on site in our demonstration room. We will be happy to show you products in stock with matching top equipment such as HDTV sources or surround systems. To ensure that your consultant has sufficient time for you, we recommend that you make an appointment with us.
- For collection, please select our usual payment methods in advance via an online order. We will inform you after the order has been placed as soon as the goods are ready for collection. We also offer payment by EC card for collection.
- You can collect your goods from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00. The German branch is closed on national holidays.
Collections / demonstrations
- We take all necessary technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from loss and misuse. For example, your data is stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. In certain cases, your personal data is encrypted during transmission using so-called Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). This means that communication between your computer and our servers takes place using a recognised encryption method if your browser supports SSL. We use the data you provide to fulfil and process your order.
- Your contract data will be stored. If you have set up a customer account with us, you can also view your data and orders. This is not possible for a purchase with a guest account. If you have provided an e-mail address, the terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Information on data collection can be found in our data protection section.