Chiefs FUSION™ Flat Panel Ceiling Mounts are installer inspired and offer perfect display positioning and flexible adjustments for large flat panel screens. Great for digital signage installations.
Ceiling Plate and Extension Column are required and must be ordered separately
Compatible with traditional 1.5" NPT and new CPA pinned ceiling plates and column system
See ceiling plates and extension columns (Adjustable and Fixed) for 1.5" NPT compatibility
See CPA ceiling plates and CPA columns for pin connection compatibility
Stackable on a single pole when used with CPA columns
- Fusion back-to-back display mount features:
- REPEATABILITY- Continuous tilt ranges with four set locking points to eliminate guess work when adjusting multiple screens.
- ACCESSIBILITY- Simple on/off‑ connection for ease of installation and service.
- CENTRIS® FINGERTIP TILT- Effortlessly adjust display using Centris fingertip tilt technology.
- SIMPLE & SECURE- Tool free screen engagement with optional padlock security.
- FLEXIBILITY- Mount swivels to any preferred viewing angle.
- Stackable on a single pole when used with CPA columns
|Chief LCB1U FUSION™ Large Flat Panel Ceiling Mount
|Minimum Mount Length
|Maximum Mount Length
|Support - VESA
|200 x 100 , 200 x 200 , 300 x 200 , 300 x 300 , 400 x 100 , 400 x 200 , 400 x 300 , 400 x 400 , 500 x 400 , 600 x 200 , 600 x 400
|pivotable , tiltable
Service and support information
Manufacturer's warranty information:
Here you will find more detailed information on the different types of warranty. The specified manufacturer's warranty is valid at least throughout the United Kingdom. Please refer to our manufacturer overview for contact details and warranty conditions for the corresponding warranty claim. Statutory warranty rights are not restricted by an additional manufacturer's warranty. Our liability for defects is governed by law. Defect rights can be claimed free of charge.