Chief's FUSION Flat Panel Ceiling Mounts are installer inspired and offer perfect display positioning and flexible adjustments for X-large flat panel screens. Great for digital signage applications.
Chief's XCB7000 is a dual pole drop ceiling mount for XL displays over 5" deep. See the Cheif XCB1U for back-to-back single pole ceiling mount for lighter and thinner XL displays.
- Continuous tilt ranges with four set locking points to eliminate guess work when adjusting multiple screens.
- Simple on/off connection for ease of installation and service.
- Effortlessly adjust display using Centris fingertip tilt technology.
- Tool free screen engagement with optional padlock security.
- Mount swivels to any preferred viewing angle.
|Name||Chief XCB7000 FUSION™ X-Large Flat Panel Ceiling Mounts|
|Model name||XCB7000 Fusion|
|Product Type||Display Mount|
|Minimum Distance||0 cm|
|Maximum Distance||0 cm|
|Max. Weight||136.7 kg|
|Minimum Mount Length||0 cm|
|Maximum Mount Length||0 cm|
|Support - VESA||200 x 100 , 200 x 200 , 300 x 200 , 300 x 300 , 400 x 100 , 400 x 200 , 400 x 300 , 400 x 400 , 500 x 400 , 600 x 200 , 600 x 400 , 700 x 400 , 800 x 400|
|Warranty type||Bringin service |
Service and support information
Manufacturer's warranty information:
Here you will find more detailed information on the different types of warranty. The specified manufacturer's warranty is valid at least throughout the United Kingdom. Please refer to our manufacturer overview for contact details and warranty conditions for the corresponding warranty claim. Statutory warranty rights are not restricted by an additional manufacturer's warranty. Our liability for defects is governed by law. Defect rights can be claimed free of charge.