The VP-770 is a high performance presentation switcher and scaler for Comp.Video, Component Video, DisplayPort, Computer Graphics and HDMI. It scales video, couples audio and outputs the signal along with digital audio, unbalanced stereo and balanced stereo at 2x 10W as HDMI, computer graphics and DGKat twisted pair.
- K-IIT XL™ picture-in-picture insertion technology - ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture and split-screen technology. Any video source can be placed in or next to a computer graphic or vice versa with adjustable position and size.
- Kramer's PixPerfect™ scaling technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high-quality scaling technology. 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video inputs.
- Extremely fast switching over black (FTB™) - Video switching is clean and fast. The picture fades out to black, and the new picture fades in from black smoothly and smoothly. Continuous sync keeps the picture stable.
- Progressive EDID processing - Per input, the EDID of a selectable master connection with one of the outputs are analysed.
- Emergency message - In an emergency, this is displayed immediately country- or institution-wide. A text is displayed, either by a crawler or a full-screen display, as well as an optional audio alarm.
- HDTV compatible
- HDCP compliant - The HDCP licence agreement stipulates that copy-protected data from the HDMI input is only routed to the HDMI output.
- Video inputs - Component video (Y, Pb, Pr) with RCA sockets, DisplayPort (DP), 2x computer graphics with HD15 sockets, 2x Comp.Video with RCA sockets and 2x HDMI
- Scaled outputs - Simultaneous HDMI, computer graphics with HD15 socket and DGKat twisted pair with RJ-45 socket
- Various output resolutions - Up to 2K and 1080p
- HDMI Deep Color support
- Luma keying - Via PIP window
- Vertical keystone correction
- Integrated stabilisation amplifier - Colour, Sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma individually adjustable for each input
- 3D comb filter - Provides high quality colour separation for Comp.Video inputs
- Integrated TBC - Improves unstable video signals
- Highly effective noise reduction - Temporal, block, mosquito and comb filter
- Zoom - In both the main and PIP image from 1x to 16x
- De-interlacing - 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down, 24 sF editing
- Selectable aspect ratios - Like input, like output, best fit, letterbox and overscan
- Two-window display - Preset picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, split-screen and personalised split
- Audio inputs - 2x HDMI, 2x computer graphics, 1x DisplayPort, 1x microphone, 2x CV, 1x S/PDIF
- Audio outputs - 1x S/PDIF, 1x unbalanced stereo, speaker output 2x 10 W
- Control for level input and output
- Audio delay - For lip-sync correction
- Selectable power saving modes - For efficient energy consumption
- Microphone input - Mix, Crosstalk and delay (feedback prevention) adjustable 0 to 90 ms
- Nonvolatile memory - For last settings
- Firmware upgrades - Via Ethernet and RS-232
- Flexible control options - Front panel buttons, Contact closure, OSD via front buttons or IR remote control
- Universal power supply - 100-240 VAC
- Standard 19 inch rack mounting - 1 U, mounting bracket included
Projection systems in conference rooms, meeting rooms, auditoriums, hotels, churches, production studios, with rental and stage technology
Any projection system with high-quality conversion and switching of various different video signals into graphic data signals
|Name||Kramer VP-770 Praesentations-Umschalter und -Scaler mit 8 Eingaengen, mit Lautsprecher-Ausgang|
|Warranty type||Bringin service |
Service and support information
Manufacturer's warranty information:
Here you will find more detailed information on the different types of warranty. The specified manufacturer's warranty is valid at least throughout the United Kingdom. Please refer to our manufacturer overview for contact details and warranty conditions for the corresponding warranty claim. Statutory warranty rights are not restricted by an additional manufacturer's warranty. Our liability for defects is governed by law. Defect rights can be claimed free of charge.