- Compatible media: Audio CD, CDR, CDRW, DVD, DVDR, DVDRW
- Audio format: Audio CD 16 bit PCM, MP3 32-320 kbps and variable bitrate, WMA. ID3 tags are not supported.
- Compatible media: Flash memory sticks and cards, 32 Mb up to 32 GB.
- File system recognized is FAT32. Some memory sticks and cards may not work because they don’t allow direct memory access !
- Audio format: MP3 32-320 kbps and variable bitrate, WMA ID3 tags are not supported.
- Line level output (balanced & unbalanced) : 1.9V adjustable
- Output impedance: less than 1KΩ
- Digital outputs (Toslink and Coax): SPDIF format, 16BIT, 44.1KHz
- S/N ratio: >90dB
- THD: <0.05%
- Frequence range: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Power supply: 230 VAC 50-60Hz max 30VA
- Fuse rating: 500mAT / 250V
- Dimensions: 430 (482) x 305 (315) x 44 mm
- Net weight: 4.5Kg
- Shipping weight : 5.5Kg
- Accessories supplied: Mains power cable, IR remote control unit
- RS232 port Standard : RS232 port on DB9 connector.
- RS232 port setting (fixed): 38400 baudrate, 8 databits, no parity, handshake off
- Infrared extension port: Mini jack connector at the rear, disables the front infrared receiver
- Remote control battery type: AAA type LR03
- Operating temperature: 10 - 40 °C
- Relative humidity: 10 to 80 % non condensing
|Name||APart PC1000R - Professional CD/MP3|
|Product width||45 cm|
|Product height||10 cm|
|Product depth||57 cm|
|Warranty type||Bringin service |
Service and support information
Manufacturer's warranty information:
Here you will find more detailed information on the different types of warranty. The specified manufacturer's warranty is valid at least throughout the United Kingdom. Please refer to our manufacturer overview for contact details and warranty conditions for the corresponding warranty claim. Statutory warranty rights are not restricted by an additional manufacturer's warranty. Our liability for defects is governed by law. Defect rights can be claimed free of charge.