VP-8x8 is a high performance matrix switch for computer graphics video signals with resolutions from VGA to UXGA and higher with HD15 sockets. It can switch one or all eight inputs to one or all outputs simultaneously.
- High bandwidth - 400 MHz (-3 dB) fully wired
- HDTV compatible
- Active Input Indication™ message - Each input button on the front panel automatically illuminates when the unit has detected a signal at that input. After an input has been switched through, the light colour of the corresponding button changes to indicate that this input is active.
- Delayed Switching™ - Up to 3.5 seconds adjustable delay of the image signal relative to the sync for clean switching.
- Flexible Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router™ Windows®-based software included), RS-485, Ethernet and infrared remote control (included).
- Front panel lockout
- TAKE button - Executes multiple switching commands simultaneously with one button press.
- Memory locations - Store different switching states as presets that can be recalled when needed.
- Standard 19 inch enclosure size - 1 U
- Construction - Standard 19" (1 U)
- Professional display systems with true 8x8 matrix for computer graphics
- Multimedia presentations with selection of source and destination
|Kramer VP-8x8 8x8 matrix switch for VGA/UXGA
Service and support information
Manufacturer's warranty information:
Here you will find more detailed information on the different types of warranty. The specified manufacturer's warranty is valid at least throughout the United Kingdom. Please refer to our manufacturer overview for contact details and warranty conditions for the corresponding warranty claim. Statutory warranty rights are not restricted by an additional manufacturer's warranty. Our liability for defects is governed by law. Defect rights can be claimed free of charge.